Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Fairy Tail Boundless RP, where the sky is never the limit

Attention Members and Guests of Fairy Tail Boundless, we have switched over from the Forumotion Chatbox to Discord, the new chatbox can be found to the left of your screen in a widget, just click "connect" to join the chat. If you don't already have a discord account, you will need to make one in order to join.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Latest topics

» Official Equipment Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

» Official Pet Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:09 pm

» Official Face Claim List
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm

» Alexandria V. Astor
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:19 pm

» Shane Mystic, The Seventh Marked
by Shane Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

» Fairy Tail Guild Info
by Jin En'arr Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:15 am

» Dark Gale Magic
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

» Kenshin
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:20 pm

» Red Sands: Flame Guardian
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 am

» Shinobi Fables Untold
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

Word Counter

Words: 0

Chatbox

Season

Month: November
Season: Autumn

Affiliates

Our Buttons

Vote for Us

Staff Online

Happy Hour [Open;Social]

Male Posts : 12
    Jewels : 88086

Happy Hour [Open;Social]

Post by Xendas on Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:03 pm

(Elie in his "Rita's Grill" uniform)

Illuminatos Town was a town like no other. Let's start off with why this olive skinned young man was here in the first place. After recently taking a train here from Hargeon Town a few weeks ago for exploration's sake, he had rented a room in a fancy-smancy hotel without worrying about the prices at the moment, he had enough for a few nights. And so, he did indeed spend a few nights at that hotel, but the bill stacked up at nearly an instant. But with his wallet empty and no train rides in sight, he was forced to come to the conclusion; getting a job.

Now, Illuminatos Town didn't offer a diverse amount of job fields. Most of them involved working at clubs and spas, or any type of people-pleaser job. This wouldn't be so glum of a decision if you weren't anti-social stud, like Elie. He generally preferred to work somewhere where he could talk to people as little as possible and not having to touch him. And then the words "Rita's Grill" popped into head. He remembered wandering about Town streets and coming across this middle aged lady with short black hair, brown eyes and wearing a cherry lipstick. She would a pastel blue shirt and a white collared shirt underneath, even noticeable nail polish. She was certainly dressed up, or maybe everyone in such a flashy town was so used to this wear? When they both laid eyes on each other, her first reaction was to blush and flock to him with business cards and samples (Somehow Elie has the feeling that she approached him for something other than samples...).

"Oh, excuse me young man! Excuuuuse me!" She skipped in front of him, completely flaunting her breasts. Elie had glanced down at her cleavage just for a moment before trying to move past her, which deemed futile as she blocked his path again.

"Please just wait a second!" She begged, but still with rosy cheeks and a jolly grin. And like that, Elie stopped to listen for a moment to hear what she had to say. When acknowledging her existence, she took another breath and spoke again. "Are you interested in joining staff here at Rita's Grill?" She winked.

"No. Bye." He waved and tried to evade her again, but to no avail. She had the moves of a cat and blocked his pathway again with an iron claw. How frighteningly impressive for someone to hold two things at once but to continuously block his path. Elie looked at her again with an even more lax expression than the last time.

"Look, we're really low on staff... I'd be lenient with your interview." She leaned in and whispered, as if to keep her words hidden from all else. Which Elie didn't understand why, it wasn't like there was any competition for this position. Elie raised a hand as if he keep her at arms' length. "Who even are you?"

She bobbed her head to the sign, "I'm Rita!"

Elie nodded, "Okay. Bye." Again he tried to evade her and again she blocked him. This process repeated fifteen or so times before he finally gave in and not only took the entire sample plate, but a business card too. Now, two something weeks later, he was interviewed (Which wasn't really an interview, it was as if she was trying to find all details to figure out if he was in a relationship without actually asking the question) and hired on the spot. He had three days of training and first started his job as an advertiser, encouraging people to come join them on Friday night for Happy Hour. And many did... mainly to see Elie in a suit. There were other new recruits present with him, but none of them of his sex got nearly as much attention as he did. The doors open and the tables with filled, only one or two of them remained empty. People demanded food at their lowest prices and it was generally a very long work shift. It was both a bar and a Grill, and as a waiter, he simply leaned over the Bar Counter with a jaw in hand, and tiredly waited for his next client.  Hungry...mm.

Re: Happy Hour [Open;Social]

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Nao was in her human form today, she had masked her true aura, putting on her usual cutesy facade in order to fool those around her. She had been staying in the fanciest hotel in all of Illuminatos Town at her father's expense. She wanted to experience the luxuries of the human world. She even got her father to buy her a luxurious and extremely cute and frilly evening dress for going out in. That was daddy's little girl for you. Nao had spent the majority of the day in the spa and the big shopping plaza down town.

Now that it was night time, she returned to her room to put on her dress. It was light blue, with layers of white and blue frills. The dress had a sweetheart neckline and came to about her mid thigh. Under the dress, she wore a pair of baby pink stockings and a pair of blue shoes. She did up her long bright pink hair into a half pony tail, letting the rest stay down. Sheput on a light pink lipstick. Once she felt she was ready, she headed down stairs over to Rita's Grill and Bar up the street.

As soon as she exited the hotel, all mens' eyes were on her. As always, Nao looked extremely cute, and she didn't mind the attention either, though she preferred the attention from demons rather than shitty humans. Making her way quickly over to the restaurant, she noticed the hot waiter trying to draw customers in.

Given her bad habit of going after every hot piece of ass she saw, she decided to go in. She had a bite to eat at the grill then headed straight over to the bar despite being under age. She immediately spotted the young man with olive skin she had her eye on and walked right over to him. However, she was immediately blocked by a well dressed older woman with short black hair and a chest big enough to rival Nao's. "excuse me miss, may I help you with something?" She said with a smile as fake as a press on nail. Nao had lived long enough to know exactly what this woman was trying to do. Worst of all, this woman had managed to annoy Nao "Yes, If it isn't trouble, why don't you go drown yourself in alcohol and die of alcohol poisoning, I'm sure all your customers and employees would be overjoyed if you up and died in such a pathetic manner." She said while giving the same fake smile and saying the piercing words in a pleasant sounding tone and low enough to where only the two of them would hear it. The woman, couldn't even respond, she simply left with a blank and despairing look.

Now, with the obstacle out of the way, Nao happily walked over to the good looking gentleman. "Why hello there~ Are you by yourself?" She asked in a sweet and flirty tone.

Post by Xendas on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:56 am

At this point, Elie had found himself in a state of daydreaming. Thinking of the past? No. Maybe on the what to do? Not really. But simply acknowledging how hungry he was by listing off things he wanted to eat. Which was torture considering he was in a Grill and Bar full of delicacies that he wasn't allowed to touch. And it was like this all week. He couldn't even try the samples he was giving out, and how shocking was it that he was advertising their taste and texture when he didn't know himself? Suddenly, instant respects to waiters/waitresses and cooks, Elie couldn't understand their self control. Or maybe not every staff was a glutton, unlike some pretty-eyed boy.

Elie continued to sulk as a comical darkness shadowed his eyes in despair, but was somewhat glad he didn't speak a single word tonight. He certainly got his one condition, not being forced to talk to anyone!... But that luxury was quickly shattered when his boss had walked out of the room, defeated, and on came a shorter young woman in a dashing dress and other small features that made some eyes in the room follow her. Elie only looked at her and nonchalantly waved his fingers. "Hey..." He greeted her back, a little nervous, really. He was promised a night of silence to himself, how unpleasant, "Oh, uh, yeah. I'm by myself. Why? I won't give you a discount, you know." To be honest, her face was attractive but the wear was too much for him. But what could Elie say? He enjoyed wearing basic clothes such as a short sleeved shirt, a jacket, and maybe a scarf wrapped around his waist. It was just his forte.

But, suddenly the managers defeated face popped up in his head. For a middle aged woman so stubborn, he didn't think he would ever see such an expression on her face. It was actually really funny, to be honest. Even Elie knew not to talk out of line in order to keep his job, but someone sure executed his wish for him. His mood suddenly improved after that and began to snicker under his breath, entwining his finger in his chocolate locks, much like a child would play with their hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's none of your business, but my dreams always exceed my current capacity to reach them You know?"

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:32 am

Nao listened to the good looking young man's words and couldn't help but giggle when he said he wouldn't give her a discount. "Silly goose, I don't want a discount, I rather have you~" She said with a wink and in a cutesy and somewhat sexy tone. She noticed his gaze fell on the defeated woman's face and he laughed. It seemed he had been amused by her defeated expression. Which only made Nao more attracted to him. She always loved a man who could laugh at others who were already down.

Nao decided to grab a hold of the young man's arm, pressing her well endowed chest against it. "so, would you care to join me for a meal after your done working~? My treat." Thanks to her father, Nao had plenty of money to spend while on this little trip of luxury. She wasn't daddy's little princess for nothing after all.

Post by Xendas on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Elie was certainly a dense young man. The only things he really noticed is a person sex appeal and even then, he teases them about it rather than actually committing perverse actions. He himself, being certainly attractive, doesn't seem to realize how bright of a light was shining onto him. Perhaps the suit had appealed to some women's tastes. Letting his golden eyes wander, Elie had quickly snatched a toothpick from the center of the counter and firmly ensconced it between his white teeth, gnawing on it before returning his gaze back over to the young flirt next to him. "Me? My my, an urchin like me happens to tickle your fancy? I'm flattered." The words didn't sound as nearly sweet and flattered as he said, it was more sarcastic than anything. As if saying 'Oh, that's just amazing.'

Before he could avert his attention elsewhere and continue his daydreaming, he instantly felt something big, round, and smooth against his arm. It was her chest, of course. But, Elie being Elie, he only took a quick glance at her cleavage before looking at her in the eye again. He thought about her proposal. This young woman was both a tease and a bad one at that, at least to him, but he could not deny an offer that provides food. Especially at this Grill and Bar. He had been dying to eat since his shift started. "No matter how many numbers you see, I will not be in debt." Another way of saying yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's none of your business, but my dreams always exceed my current capacity to reach them You know?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:48 am