Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Fairy Tail Boundless RP, where the sky is never the limit

Attention Members and Guests of Fairy Tail Boundless, we have switched over from the Forumotion Chatbox to Discord, the new chatbox can be found to the left of your screen in a widget, just click "connect" to join the chat. If you don't already have a discord account, you will need to make one in order to join.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Latest topics

» Official Equipment Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

» Official Pet Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:09 pm

» Official Face Claim List
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm

» Alexandria V. Astor
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:19 pm

» Shane Mystic, The Seventh Marked
by Shane Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

» Fairy Tail Guild Info
by Jin En'arr Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:15 am

» Dark Gale Magic
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

» Kenshin
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:20 pm

» Red Sands: Flame Guardian
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 am

» Shinobi Fables Untold
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

Word Counter

Words: 0

Chatbox

Season

Month: November
Season: Autumn

Affiliates

Our Buttons

Vote for Us

The Legendary Sword, Excalibur (W.I.P)

Male Posts : 11
    Jewels : 63230

The Legendary Sword, Excalibur (W.I.P)

Post by Judas on Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:28 am

Magic

Name of Magic: Excalibur
    Type/Sub-type: Holder
    Current Rank: X-rank
    Description: Passed down from Kings and Heroes, The Legendary Sword Excalibur is an epic tale of war and violence beginning thousands of years ago. Thought to be the sharpest blade in existence, Excalibur is a powerful sword for slaying. Such a blade was thought to be but a mere children's tale, an urban legend, but when over thousand years ago, founded in stone by Judas Ezhno, such an urban legend was brought back into reality.

Excalibur is not just iron and steel, but an embodiment of ancient magic soaked in over several thousand years. Because of this, Excalibur is fully capable of releasing raw and dangerous magic from it's core. In addition, Excalibur cannot be broken due to it's very essence (That which of being pure magic in a body of iron and steel), just weakened to a point where it returns to it's original state for a temporary amount of time.

Traits:

Spells

Name of Spell: Lunge
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Judas squeezes the hilt of his sword and gains a sudden lightness in his legs. He can then ...
    Effects:What is the cool-down of this spell? The duration? The range? All of the technical information goes here.

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 2:23 pm