Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Fairy Tail Boundless RP, where the sky is never the limit

Attention Members and Guests of Fairy Tail Boundless, we have switched over from the Forumotion Chatbox to Discord, the new chatbox can be found to the left of your screen in a widget, just click "connect" to join the chat. If you don't already have a discord account, you will need to make one in order to join.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Latest topics

» Official Equipment Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

» Official Pet Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:09 pm

» Official Face Claim List
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm

» Alexandria V. Astor
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:19 pm

» Shane Mystic, The Seventh Marked
by Shane Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

» Fairy Tail Guild Info
by Jin En'arr Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:15 am

» Dark Gale Magic
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

» Kenshin
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:20 pm

» Red Sands: Flame Guardian
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 am

» Shinobi Fables Untold
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

Word Counter

Words: 0

Chatbox

Season

Month: November
Season: Autumn

Affiliates

Our Buttons

Vote for Us

Staff Online

What is Love? [Izumi]

Male Posts : 7
    Jewels : 74680

What is Love? [Izumi]

Post by Onyx on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:16 pm

JUST LIKE FIRE

BURNING OUT THE WAY
    Out of the many places in Fiore, Onyx had decided that Magnolia town would have been the best place to arrange the date with his friend. Not only because not everyone there want to eat him, but also because there were some places there that he wanted to take her. Mainly the inn, but that was for later.

The rendezvous place was supposed to be a small restaurant at noon. It wasn't a very popular place, but Onyx loved it for it's style of food: they served exotic dishes. Exotic like the heart of a rock toad filled with the meat of a dragon. Most of the food was poisonous if not served correctly, but Onyx had enough trust in the chef that he would at least try everything on the menu.

Sitting at the table closest to the conveyer belt was Onyx, reading through the menu. Various waitresses had tried to approach him, and every time he would tell them that he was waiting for a friend. It was obvious that they were only asking him because of his looks, he knew because some came 2 or 3 times in a row.

193 words @izumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CODED BY REM OF WW

Female Posts : 6
    Jewels : 69960

Re: What is Love? [Izumi]

Post by Izumi on Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Photobucket

Izumi

Twisted Twin Mind
    Embrace The Duality

Izumi had been asked out on a date last night by her long time friend and guild mate Onyx. The two had joined the guild around the same time, and became good friends. The young lady, headed for the restaurant in Magnolia Town that Onyx had selected for the meeting place of their date. Knowing how Onyx was, Izumi picked out the lingerie she had bought the other day. It was quite hot outside, and so, instead of her usual all black, long sleeved dress, she wore something a bit cooler. She wore a dark purple short puffy sleeved dress, with a pair of white sleeves that had one loop on each one to go over her middle finger. Her hair was done in the usual style, with her left eye covered by her bangs. her legs covered by black tights.

She soon arrived at the restaurant and found Onyx waiting inside. She noticed some females approach him, only to be turned away. Izumi couldn't help but giggle quietly to herself. she decided to walk over to Onyx. "Sorry to have kept you waiting." she said in a kind and polite voice while smiling lightly to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Onyx on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 pm

JUST LIKE FIRE

BURNING OUT THE WAY
    He didn't notice her when she walked in, which was surprising for the colors she was wearing. Though when she had spoke he turned and couldn't help but stare at what she was wearing. It was similar yet different than her normal black. He wished he had decided to spice up what he was wearing, as he was currently sporting his special outfit: a blue sweater over a white collared shirt with black dress pants and fake glasses.

"No worries,, I had the waitresses to keep me company. Can you believe how many times they tried to talk to me? Especially that blonde one over there, the one with the big rack. She came over like every 30 seconds. You look amazing by the way, love how the purple brings out your eyes."

He smiles at her, a genuine smile. She had the look to her, not a bad one, the type that you can't take your eyes off of. He sat there waiting for her reaction to what he had told her. Knowing her, he couldn't predict what would happen next.

idk words @izumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CODED BY REM OF WW

Female Posts : 6
    Jewels : 69960

Post by Izumi on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Photobucket

Izumi

Twisted Twin Mind
    Embrace The Duality

Izumi simply smiled back at Onyx when he said he had the waitresses to keep him company, especially the one blonde waitress with a big rack. She could tell Onyx was only trying to get a reaction out of her and what fun would that be for Izumi herself? None at all. However, turning the tables would be much more fun for her. She simply shook her head and then put her hands on her cheeks looking away sadly. "I guess you really don't need my company, after all, those girls all seem to want to do that for you and who am I to deny them that?"

She sighed, still looking sad. "Well, I suppose I should head home. Have a nice time Onyx." Izumi said walking away in a defeated way. When in reality, she was only trying to mess with him. As soon as she started to leave, the waitress with the large rack came back over, along with other waitresses. Served him right for trying to make her jealous.

However, when she looked over her shoulder, she noticed the big busty blonde waitress, pushing her boobs into Onyx. Knowing how Onyx was, he most likely didn't mind the attention at all. Now, Izumi was actually getting jealous but she didn't know why. She couldn't understand it at all. Even if she couldn't, no way in hell was Izumi going to stand by and let that blonde busty bimbo and her friends seduce Onyx.

Izumi walked back over to Onyx, pushed all the waitresses aside, sat on Onyx's lap, put her arms around the back of his head, and kissed him. The waitresses watched Izumi show that they couldn't do anything anymore and immediately got jealous. "Hmph! You dumb bimbos should just go back to doing your jobs. Especially you miss blondie cow utters." She said in a nasty tone. Izumi then watched all the ladies go away and back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Onyx on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:07 am

JUST LIKE FIRE

BURNING OUT THE WAY
    "Well, that was one way to get rid of them." He said this in an approving tone, as if to tell Izumi good job on her little performance there. He personally didn't mind having the waitresses flock around him, attention doesn't really bother him that much. Actually, it's more annoying than rewarding whenever he's the center of attention.

"Y'kn8ow you can get off me now, you're sorta crushing my legs. Or don't, because you're quite soft. Plus, you smell really nice." He didn't know what he could say. This was supposed to be a date, but not even 10 minutes in she ended up kissing him. It was quite a leap in their new found relationship, but at least that hurdle was out of the way.

"Though now that I'm thinking about it, you probably shouldn't have called the blonde a cow and a bimbo. It so happens that she was assigned to our table, so you'll be seeing her a lot for the next hour or so." He chuckled at the thought of the two interacting whenever he wanted to order food.

idk words @izumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CODED BY REM OF WW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:53 pm