Fairy Tail Boundless RP

Fairy Tail Boundless RP, where the sky is never the limit

Attention Members and Guests of Fairy Tail Boundless, we have switched over from the Forumotion Chatbox to Discord, the new chatbox can be found to the left of your screen in a widget, just click "connect" to join the chat. If you don't already have a discord account, you will need to make one in order to join.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Latest topics

» Official Equipment Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:10 pm

» Official Pet Shop
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:09 pm

» Official Face Claim List
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 pm

» Alexandria V. Astor
by Henrex Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:19 pm

» Shane Mystic, The Seventh Marked
by Shane Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:01 pm

» Fairy Tail Guild Info
by Jin En'arr Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:15 am

» Dark Gale Magic
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:36 pm

» Kenshin
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:20 pm

» Red Sands: Flame Guardian
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 am

» Shinobi Fables Untold
by Rin Moriyama Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am

Word Counter

Words: 0

Chatbox

Season

Month: November
Season: Autumn

Affiliates

Our Buttons

Vote for Us

Staff Online

Evil (Shadow) God Slayer Magic

Jewels : 88850

Evil (Shadow) God Slayer Magic

Post by Owlman on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Magic

Name of Magic: Evil (Shadow) God Slayer Magic
    Type/Sub-type: Slayer
    Current Rank:D
    Description: Being the evil god slayer grants the ability to allow the user to manipulate the shadows which are projected by light onto the ground and other surfaces. These shadows are unique in the fact that they can be hardened for use as weapons by "extracting" them from the original object as well as can be used to even manipulate the bodies giving off the shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows.

User can also eat shadows.

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits. Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power. However, it should be noted that darkness can overpower light as well.

Traits:

• Shadow Slip- This ability allows the user to transform into a shadow and glide along solid surfaces or any surface that is capable of casting a shadow.  This ability is used utilized to avoid physical assaults and get around at high speeds. The user can still cast spells from this position, but would cease using shadow slip upon doing so, making him exit the shadow after casting. The amount of times that this ability can be scaled off of his rank as a wizard. "D-2, C-4, B-6, A-8, S- 10, SS-12"

• Shadow Sneak- This ability allows the user to  camouflage themselves and hide within the shadow of non-human targets.  This can be used as great cover for recon or surprise attacks. This does stand as the perfect counter for the majority of sensory techniques. The  user can still cast spells in this position.   The amount of times that this ability can be scaled off of his rank as a wizard. "D-2, C-4, B-6, A-8, S- 10, SS-12"

• Shadow Step- Shadow Step allows the user to teleport to the nearest non-human shadow around. This does come with the natural sensory of nearby shadows, with the range of teleportation and the amount of times he can do it increasing  with his rank as a wizard.  "D-2-20 meters , C-4-40 Meters, B-6- 60 Meters, A-8- 80 Meters, S- 10- 100 Meters, SS-12- 120 Meters."

• Umbral Soul - One of the more crucial abilities of being an Evil God slayer is due to the fact that the user has the ability to store shadow in order to use them for his abilities.  Plants, animals, as well opponents  human targets if they are equivalent, lower or atleast within 2 ranks of the user's current rank.  Regardless of where the shadows come from it is stored in the Shadow God Slayer's own shadow, often darkening it if it is faint into becoming more defined or even pitch black depending on how much shadows are put into it. In addition they are able to convert these consumed shadows into power which causes the object in question that the shadow was absorbed from to just become shadow less for a set duration until the reserves are used or the user leaves the topic.

"D- Can steal up to 5 shadows per thread. Each Shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 1 per p.t
      C- Can steal up to 10 shadows per thread. Each Shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 2 per p.t
      B- Can Steal up to 15 shadows per thread. Each shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 3 per p.t
      A- Can steal up to 20 Shadows per thread. Each Shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 3 per p.t
      S- Can steal up to 25 shadows per thread. Each shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 4 per p.t
      SS- Can steal up to 30 shadows per thread. Each shadow is worth 5 mp, steals 5 per p.t"

Spells

D Rank Spells
    Spoiler:

Name of Spell:Evil God's  Shadow Sphere
    Type:Offensive

Description: The Evil god slayer kneads the shadow energy inside the body and then converting it into shadows, before expelling them from the mouth in a massive orb of pulsating shadows or as a continuous beam of shadow energy. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of magic  that is mustered. The released shadows will engulf their target blinding them in the process for 2 posts in the form of a constricting black sphere, and leaves a crater on the ground's surface.  Not only does this inflict D rank damage, but the constrict effect passively does D rank damage for as long as the individual is captured. The kind of damage is equivalent to bruises and minor trauma upon impact.
    Effects:
    Duration: Instant
    Cooldown: 3 posts
    Range:  Short Range 100 ft (30.48 m).
    Cost: 5 MP

Name of Spell:Palm of the Evil God Slayer
    Type:Offensive[/i]
    Description: The user get's into position and and cover the palm in use with shadow god energy before propelling himself with a high speed palm thust at the enemy. A shell of compressed shadow magic is tightened around the palm before being fired, travelling as far as 10 feet before dispersing if used as a long range attack. This has the potential to blow the opponent off their feet. This technique is generally used as a ranged attack. However when used in point blank, its damage is increased due to the proximity of the blow increasing the physical damage, allowing for C rank damage.  Short range damage is equivalent to bruises and minor trauma upon impact. The damage when this technique is used in point blank is  major bruises and can easily knock opponents back upon impact. If hit with one directly a person can suffer from fractured bones.
    Effects:
    Duration: Instant
    Range: Point Blank Range to  Close  Range 10 ft

Name of Spell:Shadow Tracker- Preception of the Evil God Slayer
    Type:Support[/i]
    Description: One of the unique abilities of the Evil God Slayer is the fact that the user is able to  track the movements of a shadow and determining the shadow's type, whenever it be a person, or thing, etc.  He doesn't necessaily interfere with it, but this technique grants him his own sort of preception of location by tracking on to the individual's shadow. This makes him more quick on the uptake of preciving, attacks, movement, or location.  The user can end this technique early.
    Effects:
    Duration: 5 posts
    Cooldown: 7 posts
    Range: Short range- 100 ft radius.

Name of Spell: Evil God Slayer- Shadow Tendrils
    Type:Defensive[/i]
    Description: Genertating fom his own body or his own shadow, a group of shadow tendrils , hardened with shadow god slayer magic, will shoot out to intercept one D rank tchnique at a time while it's active. This can protect the user from a C rank technique, but then the technique forcefully ends.
    Effects:
    Duration: 3 posts
    Cooldown: 5 posts
    Range: Close Range- 10 ft

Name of Spell:Evil God Slayer- Light Block.
    Type:Support[/i]
    Description: Another support technique of the Evil God Slayer, but it's just as vicious. This technique attempts to block out a bit of light from within the area in order to speed up the process of the cooldown for shadow techniques. This takes off 2 post Cooldown of any technique of choice
    Effects:
    Duration: instand
    Range: Self

Last edited by Owlman on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mod

Male Posts : 41
    Jewels : 80040

Re: Evil (Shadow) God Slayer Magic

Post by Henrex on Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:58 pm

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Magic Checklist »

• Name [X]
    • Rank [X]
    • Description is Present [X]
    • Description is Reasonable [O]
    • Ability/Abilities Are Not Godmod/Overpowered [O]

Comments/Notes: Ok, let's get started on this! So, most of this is very well balanced and fair in my opinion, but there is some things that need to be changed, or added onto to give a bit more fairness. So, the first thing I would like changed would be the "Shadow Slip". The problem that I have personally have with this is that the user/caster is still able to cast magic while in this state, which doesn't seem fair. I know that this is mainly a social forum, and that this is a Slayer/Limited magic, but it don't believe it to be fair for him to be able to do this. If you can add on to it to make it more fair, then I will look this over again. If you want to discuss this, talk to me privately in Discord or on the site. That's all from me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jewels : 88850

Post by Owlman on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:19 pm

fixed... somewhat
    Mod

Male Posts : 41
    Jewels : 80040

Post by Henrex on Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:49 pm

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Magic Checklist »

• Name [X]
    • Rank [X]
    • Description is Present [X]
    • Description is Reasonable [X]
    • Ability/Abilities Are Not Godmod/Overpowered [X]

Comments/Notes: Alright, now that things have been changed, I currently see this as ok, and ready to be approved. If anyone has any problems with this, contact me directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signature~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:53 am